How to see hidden file extensions in Windows
By default, windows is hiding some file extensions; this may cause configuration problems.
To see all file extensions :
1) double-click icon "Workplace" on your desktop.
2) click on menu "Tools", then "Options of maps".
3) click on thumb "Display".
4) go downwards in the list "advanced Parameters"
then uncheck the box "Mask file extension of known types".
Attention: uncheck means removing the 'v' !
5) Close all windows with OK.
go back to previous page